The kind of application you can use and the speed of your pc depend on its random access memory or RAM, which may often be introduced to as the “memory.” If you are preparing to use high-edge applications or multi-task working with memory-consuming programs, then you should think about improving your PC's RAM. Even so, doing this might need you to buy a different actual RAM. The good news is you can now utilization the sleeping space of your HDD to add speed to your pc via setting the virtual memory.
Why Use RAM From Hard Disc Drive?
If you are thinking that I have already Installed RAM Hardware In my Computer. Or thinking My PC is brand New with Enough RAM Memory then Why I Use RAM from HDD Partition. So you are think Right but if you have low Storage Random Access Memory Such as 1 GB or 2 GB and you installed too much Software, because all Software’s Taking Few Space in RAM while they Running . And You Know Some Software is running in Startup Background of Windows. Means you are not using this software but them still running on Startup Programs. Now I am telling one more thing that you are Gaming Lover or Using high memory Software Like BlueStocks or working with Video Editing Software, Graphic related Software Like Adobe after Effect , Cyber Link Power Director, Photoshop ETC. then you feel your Computer is Slow and thinking what Should I do for Faster My PC Running These Programs. Or thinking How to Increase virtual Memory? Then I will Suggest You use your Hard Drive’s Some Part as a RAM and increase your Computer/Laptops’ virtual Memory In Few Minutes via 4 -5 clicks.
Learn How to Make RAM from Hard Drive
- Step -1 Check your hard disk Partition (in which Drive you want to Make RAM.) for Example C Drive, D Drive, E, F, G, also check Blank Space. Because you will not Use Space witch Space you want Make In ram Suppose you Want to Make 4 GB Ram From G Drive and your G Drive’s Blank Space Is Now 20 Gb so after Using 4 GB in Ram from Hard Disk your Space Will Be 16 GB Blank. So you can Use Only 16 GB.
- Step-2 Right Click On Computer, (this PC) Icon From Desktop if your OS Is windows 7 Then This Icon Called “Computer” and if your Operating System is Windows 10 then this Icon called “this PC”.
Or you can go to Control Panel and Choose 'Performance and Maintenance' option.
- Step 3 Go to Properties (after you right Click on Computer/ this PC Icon a Drop Down menu will Be Open Select Properties.
- Step -4 Go to Advanced System Settings (this menu will be left in Side Bar Option.) a Pop up Window will be open in your computer after the Clicking on Advanced System Settings.
- Step -5 Choose Advanced from Tabs and Click On Settings from Performance Box. Again a Pop up window will open.
- Step -6 again Go to Advanced from Tabs and click On Change Button from “Virtual Memory”. You will be again seeing a New Pop up window.
- Step -6 UN check from automatically manage Paging Files Size for All Drivers.
- Step -7 Select Drive (in Which Drive you want to Make RAM) your all Drive Will Be Showing Hare.
- Step -8 Click and Check On Custom Size.
- Step -9 Fill initial Sizes in MB if you want make your ram 1 GB Then Fill 1024. Because 1024 Mb = 1 GB
Or if you want to make 4 GB RAM from Hard Drive Then multiply 1024 *4, you can use calculator in this method. Example for making 4 GB of RAM for Hard Drive. 1024 mb multiply with 4 so answer is 4098. So fill according to your choice. If this example you can’t understand then you can watch My YouTube Video, will Added Embed in end of this Post.
- Step -10 Fill Maximum Size (hare you can fill same Size which you added Before in Initial Size.
- Step – 11 Click On Ok (a Restart massage will be Showing on your PC) so after the restart this process will be run on your Computer.
Now Enjoy Your Virtual Memory is increased. You can check your hard drive Blank Space after Restart.
Read >> How to Convert Blog Post to PDF
Is this Tutorial How to IncreaseRAM from Hard Drive of your PC is Help full for you? Comments Please for better Article. If you want our Video Update Tutorials Subscribe “Only Single Like” Channel.
Watch Carefully this Video and Learn Step By Stephow to increase-ram-in-pc-using-hard-disk-space ?