how to make free blog websiteWant to create a free Blogger Blog for personal or business Purpose hare is Full Blogs Tutorials to build your Professional Site with few MinutesThere are several blogging websites which provide users the skill to make cost-free blogs. If you are waiting for cost-free blog design, my advice would be to begin blogging from WordPres or Blogger After you has some blogging knowledge, you can improve and turn into more professional with your self-hosted WordPress.com site.
Blogger allows you to make a free blog, but it does have some disadvantages. Even so, as I described above, for a starter it is an excellent way to learn to make a blog and to start the blogging and site-building practice.
Steps by Step Create Blogspot Blog
- Browse through to www.blogger.com utilizing your web browser of option.
- Log in working with your Google Profile to get began.
- If you don't have a Google Profile, Create a New Account (see How to create Google Account)
- Enter a “Display Name” to be made use of to indicator your blog content and click “Continue”.
- Simply click on “Create Your Blog Now”
- Decide a “Blog title” and an offered URL for your blog. You will check out if the Link you are thinking about is offered by clicking on "Check Availability"(if it is not available try putting more characters and do not use points
- Enter the phrase verification and press continues.
- Pick a nice theme, which will act as the simple design/layout of your blog.
- Press “Start Blogging”
- You can make new blog posts, edit content, and edit web pages from within the “Posting” tab.
- The concept of your post goes in the written text box following to “Title”.
- The body of your article will get came into the “Compose” text editor, exactly where you will also be able to obtain simple text writer features such as font dimension, text color, the power to embed links.
- You can also utilization the “Edit HTML” tab to put your posting in HTML file format, if you like.
- The “Post Options” area located below the “Compose” text editor will enable you to allow reader feedback, HTML configurations, and post the time and date.
- You can now possibly choose “Save Now” to save your article, “Preview” to review your post just before posting to your blog, or “Publish Post” to submit your post instantly to your recently designed blog.
If you want to modify the layout of your blog from the beginner theme you picked when at first developing your blog, you can do so inside the “Design” tab.
From on the inside the “Design Tab” you will be set to edit Page Options, Html code, and change your design with Temple Custom made.
- If you want to modify other options such as that is able to see, play a role to or opinion on your blog etc, simply click the “Settings” tab.
- You can modify posting, feedback, archiving, authorizations, and all other configurations from within the sub-tabs found under the main “Settings” tab.
You can put new Admin that are able to make contributions to and update your blog by clicking on the “Settings” tab> “Permissions” sub-tab, and choosing “Add Adkins”.
Also Read >> How to Protuct your Devices with easy Steps
Is How to Make a Blog: Step By Step | Easy Blogger tutorial for beginner Article helpful for you?
If you have any confusion related Blog creating comment us we will provide another Easy Tutorial for your New Tech Blogs